got me a BOX !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
picked up a 2006 scion XB with 50K miles.

have not decided, but probably will use it in florida, since it gets great gas mileage and has plenty of room.

it is stock now, but most likely i will get wheels and a rear deck spoiler for it.

i know most people think they are ugly, but i don't care since it is reliable and a perfect vehicle for my needs. on the flip side, my toyota rep states that the gen 1 scion XB, is increasingly becoming more popular.

[Broken External Image]:

Cool Gary. I have always liked them.

Anyway did you get any of the emails on the hoodscoop I sent you??

Paul H

Cool,

It is ugly in my book, But the price and what your using it for makes it the perfect vehicle for that !!

Good luck with it..

Todd Z

I've liked them since they came out.

They're kinda quirky, as the Trac is said to be.

The Gen 2 was a big improvement in power, but the xB cult aren't as excited about it as I thought they would be.

They have some great xB forums to log on to. Nice people too.

Where do you put the golf clubs on that cart?

Definitely unique - was surprised to hear they have room in them. Always thought my Jeep was built like a brick....not anymore.

Funny thing is I had one on order for over 11 weeks and got mad at the dealership for constantly lying to me so thats when I bought the sport trac. That was in the summer of 2004. I am glad I bought the ST because it has done so much more for me than the XB ever would have. The only thing I miss by not buying is the gas mileage.

lol It's adorable! Hence why I would have to tint the windows so my friends and family couldn't see me driving it... But the MPG is worth it from what I hear!

I always thought these looked like what you'd get if you gave a 6-year-old some crayons and told them to draw a car. Can't dispute the fuel efficiency though... I'm thinking my ST will probably be my last "real" petrol-burning vehicle with fuel prices being what they are and what they soon will be!

hard to believe the mileage is that good

considering it has the aerodynamics of a brick :lol:

Wait till you guys see Ford's version of that cute little thing...

Yeah...the Flex. Twice the size and twice the price.

true nelson, the box style does give more room in a smaller size.

it has great room and believe it or not it handles pretty well for its style.

Latest posts