got engaged

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Vannostrand

Reaction score
forget to tell everyone that me and my g/f of 5 months got engaged 8/1/09 we met on match.com and i tell you what it was lololol by far the best 60.00 i ever spent (its our little inside joke we have with eachother) if anyone has facebook check this link for pics and info about us. we dont have a date set, but we will be having an awesome engagement party in Nov. I proposed to her in front of her parents while we were taking pictures to go out for drinks, and yes i asked her parents before hand and they were estatic. she bought this dress a week after we met and always wwwanted to wear it but it just seemed to never work out , so she finally put the dress on and i wanted to make the dress signifigant in the proposal. feel free to check out pics if you want.

signed , the happiest man ALIVE

Congrats! I met my husband through an online dating site as well back in 2003. On top of being happily married, we are best friends. I wouldn't change it for the world!

Best of luck to you both! :D

(BTW, you can't see the pics on your facebook without being friends, so I sent a friend request)

Ditto what Jenn said, except for the part about meeting my husband through a online dating site!:lol:

Congrats and also sent a friend request.

I met Theresa online back before meeting someone online was cool. We were playing a video game and after playing, exchanged email address. After a few email's back and forth, we then chatted online. We would call each other once in a while and one day I surprised her at work. This was back in 1997. Today we are married.

I was in love with her before I even knew what she looked like.

Tom

Congrats! Wish you the best. I knew my late wife 4 months before we got married, lasted 25 years till she passed from a heart attack. Been with my current GF for over a year, have discussed marriage, but nothing certain at this time.

Live every day as if it were your last with her, you never know when it will be!

Where you live in VB? I live in Glenwood, behind Honey Bee golf course.