Good news for me today!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn stonbraker 2

Reaction score
Found out today that my beloved Pens will be staying in Pittsburgh!!! I just had to anounce it, sorry. I have tickets for the game Fri. agaist Montreal, and it would have been hard to go if they were leaving. They will be around in Pittsburgh for the next 30 years. Now my kids will have a team to fall in love with like thier dad. My 3 year old son already watches them and can even tell when Sid the Kid is on the ice. Sorry to bore the ones that don't like hockey, but it's really good news to me!!!:D;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for them. That's where they belong! It would have been ashame for them to leave after torturing you for the last few years while they rebuilt. They will be a force in the near future.

Enjoy the game and don't forget to bring a box of tissues for Samsonov!

Mike (Stupid Bruin's fan)

right on. Good for the Pens. I hope that they thrive there and get a good arena. Hopefuly they can get he cup soon as a result cause I dont think they will be able to afford to keep Crosby, Malkin and Fleury for long.

I hear ya Big D. Actually it was the type of players like Mario and Jagr that put them into the money position they were in. Pittsburgh sport teams just can't afford to pay the big money like that for players. I hope they can get it done before they have to let them go.;)

That is good news! even though they are a rival of my team the Sabres. Pittsburgh wouldn't be the same without them. Having said that I have to say I hope we can beat them tonight in the igloo. Ken

Sorry Ken. Your team made it interesting, scoring with 7 seconds left, but the Pens as of late have been the Shootout Kings. Man, it would be nice to see them actually just win a game outright, but we'll take them any way we can get them after the last few seasons.:p

You couldn't ask for better entertainment.....that was a great game. I will feel a lot better when the Sabres get 4 of their starters off of the injury list. They have a good share of the Rochester team playing now. Ken

Ken, yeah it sucks when big players go down. You actually learn to appreciate them when they are gone. Luckily our "Baby Pens" are just about as good as the Perf. Pens.;)

Latest posts