Good Grief....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy me

Reaction score
So I go to log on to this website, holy moly I can't remember the email address or pw I used! Geeze, so I think, hmmm I'll email the web site for help. Sent the email. Then it occurred to me, and I give it another try. HERE I AM! My goodness this is what happens when you stay away too long! :grin: or just simply get older:supercool:

OH Hey Hello All LTNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gypsy, good to hear from you. I think the last time was when you called after hurricane Ike. To see if I made it thru ok. That was in '08, we have one more month to be in the clear this year.

I know what you mean about getting older I turned 65, this year. Just before that I had to start leaving post-its' around the house, for memory. I still walk into a room and wonder why......:bwahaha:

Thanks '07 V8 4X4 XLT!

Oh I know Eddie it has been a while! Glad you and the house survived and that this year/month goes by with H storms for ya! i DO THAT TOO.... then I have to back track to remember why was in that room! :rofl::rofl:

Thanks '07 V8 4X4 XLT!

Oh I know Eddie it has been a while! Glad you and the house survived and that this year/month goes by with H storms for ya! i DO THAT TOO.... then I have to back track to remember why was in that room! :rofl::rofl:

Latest posts