Good bye & thank you!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Clymer

Reaction score
Well I have traded in my ST last night. I am sad to say it was an easy decision soley based on horrible gas mileage. The dealership couldn't seem to correct it & didn't seem concerned at all about it. Sadly I won't be looking back. I hate coming here and saying that but I didn't have a good experience with my ST what so ever. Hopefully the rest of you are more fortunate then I was. Getting 7-9mpg city & 10-12mpg highway I just couldn't justify keeping her especially when the dealership didn't care one bit.

I appreciate all the help and kindness you all have shown me & I am sure I will troll around here for some time to come. This board is the most mature & polite board I have encountered and I hope that it continues that way! Thank you again to everyone!

What was your replacement vehicle? I would have dealt with a different dealership to see if they could be more helpful. I agree though. The worst part of owning a new Ford is having to deal with the service departments...especially warranty service.

Good luck with the new vehicle....we'll miss you!

Gary G:)

Sorry to hear you had issues, Too bad the dealer just did not care....

See you around..

Todd Z

Nelson, my replacement is a '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI AWD. Finding another dealership was not convenient for me at all, especially having to wait around in a town I don't know. It's alright though, I couldn't be more happier then I am right now. Again, I thank you all for your hospitality!

With those gas numbers I can't blame you a bit Bootsy. The ST is expensive enough to drive with normal gas mileage. Good luck with the caddy.

It was nice having you around. Good luck with the new ride. I hope the Caddie dealership treats you better. Please stop by and lets us know how you are doing. I have spoken to Ford Corporate directly, at the National Meets, about the dealership problem; they just don't seem to get it that it is the dealerships that is a big part of Ford's problem.

You had a nice trac. The cts is nice also. I dont think anyone will mind if you still hang out here.;):D

Bootsy:

I hope you left your BAD Dealer a BAD report card here on the site so their lousy service can warn others. I left a good one for my dealer since, so far, they have been great. One thing is for sure, we don't have to patronize a dealer with lousy customer service and leaving your opinion can save another person from making the mistake of purchasing a vehicle from them in the future.

And yes, you could drop in and let us know how it's going from time to time.

Gary G:D

Latest posts