GO SAINTS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TJR...let's not forget that us EAGLES fans are very easy targets since we have thrown snowballs at Santa, booed Michael Irvin getting carted off the field and now the beer bottle thing. The Santa thing was in 1968 - and santa was a fan that was asked to go out on the field. The Eagles were 2-12 at the time. The fan who played santa was amused by the entire incident. Irving getting booed was disgraceful, right? How many of the booing fans really knew the severity of his injury. I would guess not many. He was our biggest opponents for years and would be willing to bet the majority of you so-called die hard fans would let a big "OH YEAH!!! Take that!!!" if you were watching your team to do what we did to Michael. We're extremely passionate and we continue coming back year after year. You won't catch us wearing paper bags over our heads.

Bill V I hear you but as a pats fan we had years and years of being on the losing end of miracle games... The Pats of late are doing things when faced with defeat to beat the odds and stay focused on the prize. Their defense made big plays when they counted and stayed focused. The Chargers gave the ball away 3 times.... Something they did only 15times all year

The 15 yrd penalty for the headbutt was inexcusable at that time and cost them the game, we ended up with a 1st and goal I think....a mental mistake. His reason was stupid thinking of his own frustration instead of the team good.

LT whom I always admire was a poor sport.... Saying noone comes in our house and taunts us with our own taunts...??? Huh?

I even heard you needed a southern cal zip code to get tickets...

Did they play a better game... no doubt but we won... Have a nice year San Diego..:p

Joseymack

Latest posts