GO SAINTS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I am concerned, sink that marsh to the bottom of the Gulf.

Here's to whoever beats the Boyscouts!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now rooting for the saints since my chiefs were embarassed. by the way what is the flower on the side of the saints helmets?

I was rooting for them. Great game, lots of heavy hitting. Congrats on the win. Depends on who wins tomorrow on whether I root for them next week or not. I was also happy to see the Ravens get their butts handed to them. Defence can't get you there every time. Plus, I'd like to see Payton get a ring, as long as it's not his little brother who's ridding his coat tails.:D;)

Duece stuck it to us. We played a good game. We had big plays but didn't outplay the Saints. Bush got layed out the 2nd play of the game and we were in it until the end. Congrats to the saints. We exceeded my expectations.

Well adam I live in the marsh you want to sink into the bottom of the gulf and i think you are disrespectful and just straight out rude. I am not sure where you are from but i would never stab at a city who is down with ignorant statements like that. No one will beat the "boyscouts". ANd while im here.... go saints!!!

I have waited for soooo long for this day and am thrilled beyond words with hope to go further with my saints. Now lets all pull for those seahawks so that we can have yet another home game before going to Miami...

Well adam I live in the marsh you want to sink into the bottom of the gulf and i think you are disrespectful and just straight out rude. I am not sure where you are from but i would never stab at a city who is down with ignorant statements like that.

I'm in Philadelphia, and recommend that you thicken your skin. :rolleyes: The "stab" has been well documented, including by Popular Mechanics in 2001 and CBS News in 2006 ("t is estimated the city will be off shore in 90 years."). This ignorance contributed both funds and items to the massive relief effort following Katrina.

But, with sports, pity does not equate to charity. While I empathize with those truly deserving in New Orleans, at the end of the day, I am still an Eagles fan. Of course, if one of our fans made it on TV twice wearing this shirt (edited by me), we'd never hear the end of age-old "classless" Philly fans argument.

[Broken External Image]:

As an aside--unlike the Saints, I fully support LSU's thrashing of the Irisk. :)

if one of our fans made it on TV twice wearing this shirt (edited by me), we'd never hear the end of age-old "classless" Philly fans argument

thats true but then again Philly fans at the Linc sucker punch people that support other teams

and spit boogers on 10 year old kids that wear green bay packers jackets.

( as witnessed by me) yeah, they are the epitome of class no doubt about it

Guess my comment last week about many college football fans acting infantile shouldn't have been exclusive to college fans. ;)

Given that I live outside of Philadelphia, I would have liked the Eagles to win yesterday, but they were simply outplayed. And I expected the Saints to be the "sentimental" favorites given that they were playing in the dome and all. That's a hard momentum and dynamic to overcome, and as I said, they just didn't have what it took.

TJR

Well however everyone feels. The saint have proven themselves to be bowl worthy through out the year. Does the fact that the city is super hyped up for the saint help their wins... yea im sure it does. But people over look the talent the team does have and the fact that a coach could piece the talent together and make everyone on the team work well together.

Oh and believe me I have very thick skin, i think you have no idea what I have been through in the past few years. It just bothers me when people are negative against our city because it is a"potential" natural disaster, but then people don't say anything about the earthquakes in cali, flash floods up north, and forest fires. etc etc etc.

Not from but was born there. You can take the cajun out of the bayou but you cant take the coonass out of the cajun, I gaurentee dat. Gonna be a tough game in the windy city next weekend anyone know what the points spread is? Yea Bush was officaly welcomed to the NFL but he got it back together and made a diffrence the rest of the game.

PS at least saints fans dont have the honor of being responsable for the switchover to plastic beer bottles at games because of angry fans throwing bottles at the players on the field. Now I wonder who's team fans made that switch nessary????(hint- the town is known for its bell)

hijak.....

Go Patriots! we were totaly outplayed for the most part and still this team manages to get

the job done.... Defense and coaching, with a dash of heart and playoff experience!

For what it's worth I think the Saints have played way above thier heads in a division of .500

playoff teams.... The AFC will destroy them this year in the big game!

Joseymack

joseymack--Congrats to the Patriots, but in yesterday's game, I think it was clear to most people that the final score wasn't a result of the Patriots winning the game. It was a result of the Chargers losing the game. The way they self-destructed, Detroit could have beat them yesterday. In fact, even Detroit Lakes (small northern Minnesota town) could have beaten them. Don't go Patting them on the back too much (pun intended).

I lived in NO when I was a kid. I'm rooting for them. What a great turnaround. Gives me hope for my team (Texans).

Walter says:
PS at least saints fans dont have the honor of being responsable for the switchover to plastic beer bottles at games because of angry fans throwing bottles at the players on the field. Now I wonder who's team fans made that switch nessary????(hint- the town is known for its bell)

That's funny, I thought the switch was made years ago because of all the cut feet and excessive cost to clean up accidentally broken bottles in the stadium seating area.

Who knew!

TJR

Latest posts