gibson sound clip?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julio R

Reaction score
does any one with an 07 and up either explorer or trac have a sound clip of the gibson cat back ? i leaning towards it and youtube wast much help

Here is the magna-flow if you have a V8. You need to finish your profile. So you can be helped better.

I had the gibson on my '01. Nice performance but it lacked the sound you might get out of the magna-flow series. It depends upon what you are looking for. The gibson was really easy to install on the gen 1 trac I can only assume the gen 2 would be easier.

Good luck with what ever you go with.

I have an '08 V6 with a Gibson exhaust. Slam dunk to install. I don't know how to make sound clips. Put another way, I could probably record it on my cell phone but I don't think I have a cord to plug my phone into the computer.

I talked to a sales rep at hot exhaust and they said that the 4.6

http://www.hottexhaust.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=16679 will fit it just may need some minor mods near the flange has anyone put a 4.6 on a 4.0?

Was expecting the warmth and sustain of a vintage Les Paul, powered by valves. (Tubes) ; )

Last edited by a moderator: