Giant Carbon Mtn Bike

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Schepper

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Large 2005 Carbon Giant NRS air frame. It comes with a Fox Chubbie out back and a Manitou R7 up front that needs new shims. I have them and will be including them with the bike. The bike also comes with a full X.9 front and rear shifter and rear derailler. A rear juicy 7 brake and a front hayes hfx9. A race face stem and specialized bars. Also included is a titec carbon post and specialized index saddle and a sram pc-99 cassette (last 2 not pictured). The only things needed to get this going are cranks, a front derailler, and wheels/tires. I had intended on building her up as a pretty sweet rig but I decided I want a new hard tail. The frame is in excellent condition and has only been ridden maybe 5 times its entire life.

If you have questions

Email.

[email protected]

No trades.

Looking to Get $650 for it.

Pics at

what kind of hardtail are you getting?

I just got a 2009 Gary Fischer Marlin Disc a little while ago. Pretty sweet bike for what its worth. Wish I saw this deal first though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to get a black market mob for dirt jumping and street to replace my transition trail or park. The new GF stuff is awesome. I used to work at a trek dealer and when they got the new abp bikes they really impressed me.

yea im pretty happy with the Marlin Disc so far. I've ridden some pretty technical trails with it and the G2 Geometry is kick ass. Definitely well worth the investment.

How much shipped to 93030? I just had a friend drive down from WA on Wednesday. Wish I seen this earlier.