Getting graphic

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Ohnsman

Reaction score
I'm about to take the design I created for my '03 ST to have it produced as a vinyl graphic.

[Broken External Image]:

I would also like to add this graphic I saw on someones page here on the site. It appears to be a silver graphic for the hood (kind of a wedge shape) which says Sport Trac. (See photo below). Does anyone know where these can be obtained from?

[Broken External Image]:

BTW - I can design custom graphics for your vehicle too. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

I have sent you 3 emails regarding this....

As far as the decal, it is called a hood stripe, Rob from webxtreemes cuts them. He was a site sponsor at one time.

http://www.webxtremes.com/

Todd Z

Rob,

I don't think he cuts vinyl, I think he just designs stuff...

I heard that there are bigger fish in the sea compared to us little ST guys any way....

I think some one was just bragging about that... :eek::eek:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah.... that guys color scheme sure does look good in my opinion... hehe :wub:

Will look even better when Ford returns that bed cap back painted!

question about Woppy's 4x4 Decal on the rear quarters..

is that a factory option or something added afterwards. I've seen a few STs with the "4x4 off road" decal but dont understand why some have them, yet others dont..I personally just added an FX4 decal there & will post pics soon.

All the decals I have came from the same place. There was some alterations done to some of them... but these are after market.

Dealerships normally add that kinda stuff to them when they arrive to aid in appeal. but originally I had nothing on there. yuck.

Got mine off E-Bay...;)

da369d2a091a8f1812488a9cfbbb9caa.jpg

No Todd I never said that. I said my advertising dollars are going elsewhere. I still sell plenty of decals for the ST including to members of this site. And, I still refer customers to this site that are not members.

Little fish/big fish?

As stated by Paul in a email to me, sponsors were seeing sales drop off from the site. I was one of them. So redirecting my efforts to do bigger business elsewhere makes a lot more sense.

Do I spend an hour trying to sell 40.00 in decals or do I try and sell 500-1000.00 to a contractor in the same amount of time. Answer is pretty obvious.

Latest posts