Getting ancy about the y pipe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron N

Reaction score
Just wondering about the y pipe date, and how things are going. Can't wait to install it. I know I will be waiting.But have alot of fun things planned now that it is getting warm. Trans fluid change, New muffler to install. All the fun. lol _Ron

As far as I know Todd told me that the Y-pipes and high flow cats

will be in soon. But I am sure Todd or George will let you know exactly

when they are coming. This probabaly didnt help at all but I hope it did!:D:D:D

What new muffler are you installing???

Paul H

Ron,

The stuff was picked up yesterday by truck. It had to be shipped to us by truck due to it being close to 30 boxes. It was easier to put it on a pallet.....

I should have a tracking number today and once it hits the terminal here I am picking it up rather then waiting for them to deliver it to me....

Hope this helps...

Todd Z

Yes thanks for the help, Both of you. I have calmed my fever down now.lol. Paul, I ordered a D.N.A. muffler, that is supposed to be here today. I wanted to test one for a while and see how it does and the noise level. It is a straight through stainless steel, 5 year warranty. From what I have found out, they are supposed to sound good and are well constructed._Ron

Great, I'm awaiting the big moment as well, then I need to decice the next improvement to make, the cold air intake perhaps?????????

30 boxes?!?!?!??! TAKE A PICTURE! I want to see that! LOL.... It'll be a glorious wall of cardboard containing manly things. :p

Sorry guys, I was out of the office at a meeting until a little while ago or would have responded myself. If anyone has questions you can email me anytime at [email protected]

I will let everyone know when they will be shipping. They will go out very quickly because I don't know if I have room for 30 boxes in my basement, LOL.

George

Latest posts