Get to drive the Adrenalin for the Weekend!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
Well my company is letting me drive an Adrenalin for the entire weekend. Its the AWD unit without NAV and without DVD/TV in the rear. I will be performaning an analysis on how the AWD system is and overal how I like the vehicle. I will be posting pictures of it compared to my sport trac tomorrow. Just wanted to let everyone know. Just driving it home I must say its a head turner. EVERYONE IN THEIR CARS WERE TURNING THEIR HEADS!

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

P.S- Stay tuned for the pictures!

Actually I just took some pics to keep some of you calm! LOL In the second one you can see my sport trac in the garage! Can't wait for the next two days of testing!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I cant believe they let you drive that.jk:D Im jealous, have fun doing your assignment.

GeorgeT.

The pics are very dark, I can't even see the vehicle. Is this my computer or do the rest of you see what looks like a grill in a coal mine?

The pics are very dark, I can't even see the vehicle. Is this my computer or do the rest of you see what looks like a grill in a coal mine?

Time to calibrate your monitor. . .I can see the truck and the garage w/ truck in the background. The pics are dark, but not so that you can't see anything.

Last edited by a moderator: