GET OF OF THE CAR !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could SOOOOO see this happening.

I got into a Type-10 Cavalier and drove it for nearly 5 minutes before I saw the child seat in the back seat.

Well,,, as ti was my moms car and I was borrowing in and I KNEW we did not have a sibling that was in a child seat, I kind of figured something was up...

Took it back, parked in the same spot, walked 1 row over and got in my moms car...LOL

That was about 20ish years ago or so.

BWAHHHHHHH :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So true, I lose my trac all the time.

Funny thing just happend about an hr ago at the market, little old bluehair is loading grocerys into her car.

Park the trac next to her, say good morning and walk into the store, about a min. later she comes running in all in a panic to tell me my car is still running.

I have my keys in my hand, think maybe is the efan.

walk out with her, she points to the trac and says, listen, your motor is still running.

No dear, your car is running:)

oh, that is mint :lol:

she should have fired her weapon :)

on a side note, i remember at my sister's wedding, my brothers camaro was stolen from the valet parking lot. the car was found a week later with the thiefs cassette tapes, air freshners, and they waxed the car. they were using it like they owned it !

I "stole" a police cruiser once. All of ours were/are mostly keyed the same. It was at a festival and I had parked the one I had down on the main street just outside the main festival area that was barracaded off. I was on foot for quite a while, it was very hot and I was getting tired and very thristy. I walked back to get in "my" car and came upon another one first. It was parked one street over from where I had parked mine, but at the time I didn't realize it was not mine. I got in it drove about 2 miles to a store with the AC full blast, bought a gatorade, drove it back to park it in the same place I had parked before only to find that my car was still right there, OOPS. I then realized what had happened and drove it back to where it had been parked. I thought I was home free but just as I stepped out the other deputy was rounding the corner and saw. He would have never known what really happend I could have just said I was using the radio or something, but I told him the whole story and we laughed about it, especially about how he would have been thinking it was stolen if I hadn't been just a minute later getting back. The funniest part is that although the two crown vics looked identicle on the outside they differed quite a bit on the inside in how some of the equipment was mounted and it had cloth seats vs. the vinyl in the one I had.

It was then that I decided I needed a vacation.

That was debunked on a show called "Mostly True Stories". There was never a report of this ever happening.

Tom

Latest posts