Gen2 STA Drop Springs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
Had some people contact me from multiple forums about drop springs. I honestly dont care to get into this whole project again but it's cheaper for everyone if it's a group buy. If anyone is interested, email me.

I'm only doing 2.0" drop AWD V8 springs, as-is.

Nice little update:

I'm selling the plans to the springs if anyone wants to replicate them in the future. I'll be honest, it's not a get rich project. Out of two hundred emails...you will probably sell a single set.

I'm done with these after this order goes through. Grats to the people that jumped on these. I know you guys will be happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Carey,

We can talk about doing a group buy on the site here and then we can track those that sign up.... Its not that hard for us to set up...

just a thought..

Todd Z

Had some people contact me from multiple forums about drop springs. I honestly dont care to get into this whole project again but it's cheaper for everyone if it's a group buy. If anyone is interested, email me.

I'm only doing 2.0" drop AWD V8 springs, as-is.

Nice little update:

I'm selling the plans to the springs if anyone wants to replicate them in the future. I'll be honest, it's not a get rich project. Out of two hundred emails...you will probably sell a single set. $1000. Moving on with my gunsmithing hobby. Got a part time job working with a 40 year premier gunsmith. Going to be building my own ARs! Pretty excited to dive into this with same passion and energy that kept

Me hooked on the Adrenalin ST for years!

I'm done with these after this order goes through. Grats to the people that jumped on these. I know you guys will be happy!

Latest posts