Gen II Adrenalin wheels with TPMS $600

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
STA is sold. I have the factory grille, and factory 20" polished aluminum wheels left over to sell.

Wheels were only on the Truck for 15K miles, but the clear coat on them took a beating. So did a few of the lips (thanks to the In-n-Out drive thru).

I was quoted $80-$120 per - to refinish them 100%, and then re-clear coat them. I figure its only fair to take $100 for every wheel off of my would be asking price, were they still mint.

The minor scratches in the clear coat and curb rash are invisible from anything further than 3 feet away, they shine so well that all the imperfections get lost to the untrained eye.

Overall, I would give them a 7 out 10 for cosmetic blemishes. Structurally perfect.

The factory TPMS sensors are still attached and included ($$ value)

$600 plus actual shipping from Sacramento, or I can deliver for the cost of gas.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
By my calculations (2800m / 12 MPG = 233 gallons X $4 gas = $933)

$600 + $933 = $1533 your price.

I will need new tires in Jersey, and again when I get back home (D.O.T drag radials). 305/45/18 Nittos @ $300 each X 2 sets = $1200 + my return gas at $933 for a grand trip total of $2133.

I would be coming out of pocket $600 to get you the wheels Bob. If it wasnt snowing in half the country, I MIGHT consider the trip. But the aforementioned Drag Radials dont really like the snow, so I'll pass.

:bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be rude but $600 seems kinda steep for a set of wheels that are curbed up and the clear coat is peeling off, just saying. I can get these wheels with tires for anywhere from $200-500, that's in nice shape and with good tires from the auto recyclers around me.

Good luck with the sale though. :eek:nline:

Wow Jerry, $200 is one helluva deal. Knowing that these are available that cheap at your junk yard, there is no way anybody buys these from me. Thanks.

If anybody wants them, make me an offer.

They were also an option on the last few model years of the Mountaineer.

At Louisville 2008, we also saw them on Explorers & Mountaineers coming off the line designated for export overseas. At that time (2008 model year), they weren't available on domestically-sold Explorers or Mountaineers. Only the Sport Trac Adrenalin.

What did you replace the factory grill with? I cant find a aftermarket grill for generation 2 adrenalin. Thanks, Do you still have your original grill for sale, how much.