Gen 2 OEM Tonneau cover parts?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloyd Curry

Reaction score
My second Sport Trac but new to the factory OEM tonneau. Appears I'm missing the third lock, passenger side and the rubber cover.

I've looked all over for a parts break down and had no success. Does anyone have a reference?

Ford parts on the internet only seems to have the total cover, no parts.

I'm not sure I can take the cover off with out access to turn the lock to operate the cable system?

Sorry, still can't link Fast Parts Network. Use VIN whenever possible for accuracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

Torrie now has you just email him the request and he sends you the diagram, you tell him what you need and he emails you the price and availability.

Takes about 20 min total....... He is pretty good with emails.

Todd Z

@ Irc - I am confused when you say that you appear to be missing the third lock...

I had an OEM cover before I changed it out to something that would more suit my uses. The cover only had two locks on it; one near the cab, drivers side, and one near the tailgate in the middle. The one on the passenger side was just a rubber cap to allow the cover to rest squarely on itself.

Keith S.

Latest posts