Gen 2 Adrenalin fog lamp replacement

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard McAlister

Reaction score
I need to replace my foglamp bulbs, but cannot figure out how to remove the bulb socket from the fog light assembly. Do they twist out, have snaps, or something else? 2010 STA.

thx

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the bulb number? My Gen2 Trac takes a 9145 bulb in the fogs (Not sure if the STA is the same or not). If it's a 9145, it takes about a 1/4 turn counterclockwise and the pull the bulb out. Install is opposite of removal.

Gen2 STA is a complete assembly, Take the whole dam lens out of the bumper, Clips, and then remove..

Todd Z

The bulb itself has 2 tabs you squeeze in then twist, never had to take the whole assembly out. The bulb is an H16,5202, ps24w depending on brand.

I just picked up a 2010 ST Adrenalin. The LED replacement number, I got off of Sylvania's list of bulb numbers for the truck. www.superbrightleds.com, I think its #5208. It has LED's around the four sides, but a single reflector led on the front. They are pretty bright. Plug and play, real simple. Just crawl under air dam and reach up and unplug.

Latest posts