GEN 1 Bed Extender---- SOLD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd, thanks for the info. I wish my ecm code was the same, but it's not:cry:

Oh well...good luck on the sale!

Mookie at 110 for my Xcal and then $100 for 3 tunes at a total of $210 you cant get an xcal with tunes for that..... Just thought I would explain..

Todd Z

Todd,

$30 shipped is a great deal. I got the pics, but I have the graphite interior so I'm not sure how good these will look. Give me till Friday?

-Coleman

at 110 for my Xcal and then $100 for 3 tunes at a total of $210 you cant get an xcal with tunes for that.....

I know...it's a great price! I was hoping our ecm codes matched.

Mookie, No problem man.....

Coleman.

Its up to you..... IF you use them ONLY for the winter I could say so, BUT I left them in the truck for the sand around here so I had to have the tan to color match..

Todd Z

John,

YOur welcome, Clean it and enjoy it !!!!

Coleman,

No problem man !!

Thanks

Todd Z

Todd, I'm still around. Going back and forth with the wife about money right now. We have two graduation presesnts and two birthdays this next week to buy so she says I cant spend $210 even though its a good deal. I told her its a GREAT deal. Im not asking you to hold it at all, just lettin you know I'm still here and I think I'll wear her down once my paycheck comes in and our helicopter flight refund gets back this friday (tomorrow). I'm a concierge in Sedona AZ and got a comped heli flight, that they charged me for. So they are refunding the $250 they charged me, but it put us a little short this week....ANY WAY....here's hoping it comes through tomorrow and I can send you some $$. Sorry for rambling :eek:nline:

Cotton..... you only have to give me the $110...... then once you have the xcal you can save the extra $100 bucks and get the tunes down the line......

I will hold it for you.... heck if you want to give me a $20.00 deposit I will lock it in as yours and say hold it for 2-3 weeks for you.....

your call man..

Todd Z

Chris, NOT as is.... you MUST purchase new tunes for your computer code..

Todd Z

If you two guys who posted first decide not to take the tuner, I'll take it off your hands, Mr Z :grin:

My code is SDQ2, and I've got the 200 bux ready to go.

Todd....I hate to loose out on this, but it may be a couple weeks until I have the whole $210 and I don't want you to have to wait on me since you have other buyers. I appreciate the offer but if you want to sell it to KL or Chris now I understand 100% and have no problem with it. If it is still around or something happens I will have the money in 2 weeks for sure and would love to send you the money for it then.

Cotton, No problem man, if kl doesent take it i will hold it...Thanks..

KL if you want, you know the address... send away !!!

Lunch,

Here you go.. Just wash and install......

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats Left?

My code KRN0

Interested in the Xcal 2 and the floor mats if they are still available. Just let me know. Have cash and paypal rdy.

Thanks -Sam

Todd, if you haven't got payment yet there was a nice surprise on my check this week :grin: I work at a resort in Sedona AZ so money varies check to check based on tips, how full the hotel is, how many tours we book, etc...etc... So let me know if its available and I can send payment if it still is.

OK....

Cotton..... you were first, it is yours...

Twotone, the mats are still available....

[email protected]

Todd Z

K going to send the payment tonight

Total price to send to 97321?

nm - Payment Sent

Latest posts