• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gauging Interest: Blower setup

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blown09

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Will most likely be pulling the blower setup off the truck in the near future. Figured I’d offer y’all first dibs. No issues with the setup, just at the limits with the rods and I don’t want to pull the engine and build it.

It’s a Magnuson kit for a mustang, it’s the 1.9l TVS. The rotor pack was rebuilt at steigemeier’s a few thousand miles ago. The rotor were stripped of the coating(started chipping). I’ve been running it non-intercooled(on meth tho), but I do have the intercooler(and coolant pump-no heat exchanger). I would have the intercooler core tested if you plan on running it, as it looks like at some point it had a repair done on it. I modified the crossover pipe to accept the heater hose for our application, but can be plugged if you don’t need it.

Kit consists of:
1.9l tvs
Intake manifold w/intercooler(not installed)
39lb 03-04 cobra injectors
Pro-m maf
Belt(has a few thou on it)
Pulleys(larger idle pulleys)
Roush Tensioner
4-5 blower pulleys(I’ll get sizes later)
GT500 throttle body(slightly ported)
All hardware(something the kit didn’t have when I bought it)
A Mustang GT alternator(needed to clear crossover pipe)
I will throw in my intake setup, but you can use whatever you want. It is plumbed with two meth nozzles.
The only thing you’ll need is a tune and some misc hoses for fuel and vac connections. You will need to extend wiring for connections on a few sensors.
I may be missing some small stuff, but that covers 99%

I’ll help where/when I can, but I’d suggest a professional does the install if you’re not very mechanically inclined.

$2800 plus shipping

If no one wants it within a couple weeks, I’ll be posting it locally.👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpeg
    IMG_0174.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0211.jpeg
    IMG_0211.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Excellent price!! Good luck on the sale, it should go quickly. If I had the funds, it would be mine now!

Curious - how did it perform for you - I pulled 508hp to the wheels on E85 on a M90 - I might concider. My set up was done in 2010 and has served me well for 13 years and 100k - either selling it or upgrading it

I haven’t dyno’d it. But the datalogs show 61-62lbs/min. I would like to think it’s somewhere around 500whp on 93. That’s impressive for the little M90! I’m guessing your running 20+ deg of timing on the E? I think we have mine around 17ish.

It’s done very well considering it’s non-intercooled currently. I upgraded the drive coupler to the green one when Steigemeiers did the rebuild on the pack. Kinda wish I had them recoat the rotors, but nothing a healthy dose of WMI can’t fix.

May get a lot more interest on the Facebook pages.

Yup, the passing tq these things have is pretty impressive for such a small displacement V8. Haven’t towed much over 3k, but it did it without breathing heavy.

Latest posts