Gas price drop by you ????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the president, his vice president, and lets insert Condoleeza Rice.

So we got the King, his royal Jester, and the Motley Fool.

Tom

I have NO PROBLEM with people calling anyone an idiot or a clown...as long as that person is an equal opportunity hater and doesn't counsel people on how to respect others.

BTW, Caymen...I still think you know your sh!t about trucks!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
TJR,

If the president walked into the room, I would stand up to show respect for the position, but not the person.

We already went over this in the past. Have you forgotten about those conversations?

I would never spit on the President, VP, Police officer, etc. I will show a police officer respect that he deserves, but I have no problem calling an officer a jerk, but never to his/her face.

The actions of the VP has been less then respectable. I mean, shooting a hunting buddy is one thing. Trying to keep it private is a totally different situation. He is a clown and that is the way it is. It still doesn't mean that if he walked into the room I am sitting in I wouldn't stand up to show my respect for the man in the position and not the man itself.

Tom

>> The actions of the VP has been less then respectable. I mean, shooting a hunting buddy is one thing. Trying to keep it private is a totally different situation.

Wow...talk about not getting over things. I hope you never accidently hurt someone you like or even love. Furthermore, where was there any proof of covering it up? And, you say "shooting a hunting buddy is one thing"...like that was something that was deliberate.

I guess I give up!

P.S. Gas by me was $2.59 today...practicing the happy dance.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
"shooting a hunting buddy is one thing"...like that was something that was deliberate.

I know it wasn't deliberate. Trying to hide it is different. He is in the public eye 24/7. He should lead by example.

Tom

Okay, again...how exactly did Cheney try to hide it? And, for that matter, why is it newsworthy in the first place...strike that last question...answer the first please.

TJR

I filled up my wife's Saturn Ion today for $2.489 per gallon. It was $2.569 just last week.

...Rich

Lewis, Co., TN. 9/07/06:

(ZIP 38462):

$2.65, $2.75,$2.85, gas, $2.95 for Diesel...$2.75 for Kerosene...

Hope this helps...

:)

Caymen Quote:

Is it possible, though unlikely, the oil exec's got a phone call from the king to back off on prices. It is ironic that those in the Whitehouse are/were in the oil industry and at the same time gas prices are at the highest point? I am not saying there is a connection, but whenever there is a drop in something that is for the good, the president did it/caused it, but if it is bad, it wasn't/couldn't be the presidents fault.

Sometimes we can be too proud to admit we made a mistake and will support our bad decision even if it kills us just so we don't look stupid in the face of others.

You and Oliver Stone should go bowling.

Ape Out.

I will not be happy about gas prices till it's back down below 1.86 ? wasn't that the average a year ago? We have been paying high prices so long ..anything is looking good ;)

Latest posts