FS - 2001 Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirk Risseler

Reaction score
For Sale, 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac w/ 99,500 miles

Asking $8500

Toredor red with grey leather interior. Loaded, a/c, cruise, sunroof, power rear window, tilt, in dash cd changer, power windows, power locks, power drivers seat, remote entry, remote start, bed cover, bed extender, class III hitch, towing package, 4.0 v6 engine, automatic, 4 wheel drive, abs.

All maintenance records and owners manual.

Procomp rims with Nitto tires. Tires are less then a year old, basically brand new.

Rides and handles very nice. Everything works, minus door keypad.

Very, very nice shape with just a little rust starting on fender. Waxed twice every year.

Pics in my library.

Kirk, would you sale or trade the head and or taillights for chrome or stockers? Also the stainless gauge overlay?

Last edited by a moderator:
At this moment, no. But, if I need too, I will let you know. I have it set up just the way I like it and would love for someone else to enjoy it this way as I have. But, it may not be everyones taste. So, we will see what happens.

Jerry, there was site a a couple years ago that you could actually custom make your own gauges. I don't know if they still do it or not, but I did just do a search for the site and found that they still sell the gauge overlays in chrome and stainless. I have one of these in my ranger.

Latest posts