FRZD PIDOO=PID01=PID02=PID03=0200=LOOP IS OPEN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the p0200 codes are a fuel injector malfunction....

What is the problem your having with the truck ???

Todd Z

Sounds to me the vehicle was not 100% warmed up when you tried checking the codes. Your engine was still operating in open loop.

Tom

Sounds like fuel pump pressure if all of the injectors are acting up.

Could be a crank/cam sensor but normally when you get multiple codes such as yours, it is what is in front of it...

There is a "shrader" vale inmost cases on the fuel rail of almost all fuel injected vehicles. Some don't have them but I am pretty sure the Trac does.

Someone else that has been there done that will chine in and get the specs to you.

You will need a guage which I believe Autozone will rent out for free (refundable deposit).

The pump in the Trac fails fairly often, so it is plausible that yours has failed

ONE THING,,, it could be as simple as a plugged filter and or a poor connection at the fuel pressure reset button (passengers kick panel). Those both produce the same result as a defective pump...

You need a different scanner because all that stuff you have is basically jibberish. Assuming that the 0200 is p0200..there is no code p0200 on this vehicle. Go to your local parts store and see if they will read the code for you and then post it. Until then don't make wild assumptions on what the problem may be. FWIW your fuel pressure should be 55-65 psi with the key on and the engine off. Also fuel pump pressure will not in any situation whatsoever cause injector codes to be set. The injectors are a very simple circuit and the monitoring of the injector circuits can never take into account fuel pump pressure or volume for that matter, basically all that will ever set an injector code is an electrical fault in the injector wiring or in the injector itself.

Latest posts