front wheel bearing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you dont get a warranty then I would spend the extra money and buy local, so when they crap out you can go down the street and get a replacement. Just my $.02

Sometimes you get what you pay for.......

Todd Z

I got one of those when I first got my ST and immediately put it on. I've not had any trouble with it, and they (I assume you're buying from "Hub and Bearing Warehouse") were quick to ship.

Also, FWIW, they claim there's a warranty on it. For $60, though, I think I've got my money's worth. It's been a year with no problems.

BTW, the link for that bearing is <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Explorer-Sport-4WD-01-02-Front-Wheel-Hub-Bearing-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem35ae5df16eQQitemZ230558658926QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories">here</a>

Thanks Coleman for your input, I would still like some more positive feedback. My local part store wants $190.00 so $60.00 looks realy good! Oh it is the same company Hub and Bearing warehouse.

Latest posts