front left suspension banging

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Bartman

Reaction score
Hello I am having a load bang coming from the left front of my sport trac when I hit a bump and it is really loud when going slow turning and hitting a bump it sounds like something is binding up and then releasing and also I just had new tie rod ends put on a year ago any ideas about what this could be please let me know thanks John

Chack the ball joints and hub bearings too.,..

Todd Z

Guys thanks for the help I just went out and looked at it again and it was what Mike and Rodger said , the endlink is broken now did anyone chage their own endlink is it just the nuts on top and bottom or is there more to it thanks John

Cheap easy fix.(do both sides) Get the MOOG brand and do it yourself. Nut and bolt set up with bushings in between. Just look at the old one you take off as to how everything goes back together.;)

I have the same issue on my '07. Going to have the dealer go through it as my brakes are starting up again.

i heard a bang from the front as well.so i took a look today.sure enough.driver side is broken.just got back from auto zone.picked up both sides.will install today.fun fun fun.

i'm on vacation this week.so i will pull her into the garage.then i will put my new tb from todd on .and away i go wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Latest posts