fresh paint on the trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just got the trac painted here is some of the pics the day i got it back.. i have changed some things on it since i got it back took the running boards off (which are for sale or trade) took the superman emblems off the factord ford emblem matched really good.. and cleaned it up..tell me what ya think..[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really good. Good choise of colors. I want to do something like that with mine. If you dont mind telling, about how much did it cost to get it painted.

Andrew

Looks good, definitely different....

One thing, You do not need to repost to do multiple pics.... JUST re click on the folder and add as many as you want....

Todd Z

Andrew it cost 2,850 for the job which i think is a good price he painted everything as you can see,mirrors front and rear bumper and side cladding.. i was really happy with the way it turned out he even 2 toned the door jams.. considering it use to be black he did great.

Carribean Blue, or Aztek Blue, and maybe a Desert Sandstone or Silversteel?

Sorry, I have an old resolution monitor! Looks nice, though!

I was thinking if you did the blue on the bottom, and the silver on the top, it would

have looked like you were floating in water!!! A fade would have been cool.

But then again, that is just the way my little mind works!

It does look good!:)

Great job! I think you chose nice color combinations. I think the price sounds reasonable I know how much work goes into a paint job and I think it looks very nice.

Latest posts