Free repair manuals

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Found this site, Don't know if it has been posted before....

http://www.fordcds.com/

OMFG, Mine Mine Mine.

Thank you for the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the full set already, but I like to have a back-up.

Tom

I would say to anyone who wants these to grab them while they are there because the site doesn't look like a Ford-sanctioned website for distributing this no doubt copywritten materials. Downloaders beware and be cautious.

And, I wouldn't donate if I were you because that would be an easy to supeona record of your illegal transaction.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using Nero 6 and have already created 3 coasters.... I cant get the volume label to write for some reason. I cancel the compilation and it gives no option to set the label, so I tried to use the compilation, the label still came out as "new".

Does anyone have a step by step procedure on how to burn an ISO to CD and label it at the same time?

And yes, I virus scanned the 94-94 car file, and once installed, it did not do anything funny... it just wont access the CD since the volume label is wrong. :(

n3ngo,

Read the help page. That will explain everything.

To give you idea, and .iso file is an image of a CD. You use programs like either Nero Burning ROM, or Roxio EZ CD Creator to burn the .iso to a clone of the original CD.

Once you do that, you use the freshly burned CD like the original.

You can also do a google search. There is plenty of information over the net about .iso files.

Tom

Looks like the site is either empty or passworded now..

Anyone that got the .iso images please post them or send them to me.. I am able to make cds and DVD's from .iso

I will make copies for anyone that needs them. or even post the images on a web site for others to get.

[email protected].

thanks.. Sal

The site is not passworded. I just went there and started to download them on another computer. The site still works just fine. How did it show that it needed a password or that it's empty?

DVDShrink and similar programs do their magic by re-encoding MPEG in a lossy fashion, thereby compressing the movie files on a DVD.

Are the DVD images for the repair manuals of a DVD format in which they would actually play, like movies in a DVD player, or are they DVD ROM or some other data format in nature?

A Dual-Layer burner may not have a problem with them???

TJR