Ford website updated with 08 Adrenalin package

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
The Ford website has been updated w/ official details on 08 Adrenalin package.

Enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
And, NO ROOF RACKS!!! What a novel idea!!! I have always thought that the racks should have been part of an appearence package rather than standard. If someone wanted them, then make them pay. If not, save a few $'s.

My opinion anyway...

What if Ford put in a twin-turbocharged V6 that did 330+ horses?

" re: Ford website updated with 08 Adrenalin package by Trac_511,10/30/2007 21:37 ET

What if Ford put in a twin-turbocharged V6 that did 300+ horses?

Then it wouldn't be a Ford!!! Unless of course the shocks sucked!!!

:rolleyes:

Snooze, it's not a rendering or concept. That's actual production stuff that'll be available in Jan.

Regal, I know how you feel. I'm at 46K on my 04. Gonna keep her for a long while though. It's gonna be nice not having payments. I do like the new Adrenalin package though.

Why would you ever turbocharge a truck? Considering that it eliminates the one-to-one correspondence between Throttle and Acceleration, and the ricer stigma, it seems a crime to put one on.

If you became "serious" about it and slapped an intercooler on there, that would be worse than those retarded lowered trucks, and you'd be better off in a civic.

Is roll control really standard? I don't recall seeing anything for it on my 02.

Why does the truck come pre-lowered? It looks as though it has no true versatility. It's only one short step away from being one of those asinine NASCAR trucks.

Some features make sense, like the removal of the side exhaust, but after that, everything else is downhill. Could anyone who bought that stand to get it dirty? Probably not. A truck that can't get down and dirty isn't a truck, now is it?

On roof racks, if they were going to come standard, then they should have included the freaking crossbar, as I have near useless racks unless I shell out 100 for the bar. :(

That lincoln looks like something out of a dystopian scifi movie...

Turbo..... 95% of diesel trucks are turbo. Big power, little downsides.

Intercooler..... even more power. Again, most diesels also use one.

The truck is not lowered, it just (sort of) looks it.

Latest posts