Ford rims that fit Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay White

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what Ford rims (non-Sport Trac) will fit the ST with no problems. I have a 2001 job 2 that should have come with 16" rims but I must have got the last of the 15". Looking at upgrading my tires and possibly rims and trying to find what fits. Just looking for stock Ford rims here. Nothing fancy or expensive aftermarket. Thanks in advance.

Jay

Nothing but the ranger bolts directly on....

All the other explorer rims require spacers...

Todd Z

Crown Vic wheels will fit. As a matter-of-fact, our 16" spare wheels are Crown Vic Police Interceptor wheels.

Tom

Yes, the 1996 to 2001 Explorer rims will fit. The 2002 up Explorers will require spacers.

Tom

Mustang wheels, as mentioned, fit as well. On most except the Crown Vic and Ranger, the offset is a bit 'off' and causes the wheel to sit too far in.

There are also other brands that fit, most 5-lug Nissan wheels from at least 1989 to present fit.

I have swapped rims/tires between a 2001 ST & a 2003 Explorer.. The wheels off the ST give the Explorer a cool look but it killed the ST. SWAPPED THEM BACK..

Latest posts