Ford racing intake and throttle body

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Luke

Reaction score
So the shop foreman at the Ford dealership that sells Ford racing products said that the Ford racing intake manifold will fit under the hood, I also got the specs for it, its about 9 inches high, and I measured the stock intake and its about the same, so it will fit, so now I have purchased both items, intake manifold they had in stock, but 4-5 weeks for the throttle body to come in..can't wait to see what i get out of this.

I already have the hot rod cams, but i will have the trio combo now..of course I lose some torque regardless, but can't wait to see how it performs!

Isnt that stuff for the Mustang ????

Todd Z

Make sure you go to steeda.com and look for the intake elbow for the dual butterfly TB. Get it and flip it over 180 degrees so you can still use you stock air filter location. And yes Todd, its the same motor and they do fit. Bob :banana:

Luke,

Are you getting a new tune also? I'm betting you'll need one after installing all those parts in order for your engine to run right.

Be sure to keep us updated and post pics after the install!:banana:

Yeah I'm also getting a tune for that. Will need one for sure. I will have some pics up after the install is all done. My throttle body won't be in until mid January though. :supercool:

Luke, yes you can use the regular K&N setup. You'll need to cut the tube and reposition it with the elbow to make it work. I included the CNC heads with that kit and a ZEX nitrous setup. The tank should fit in that storage locker in the front of the bed. There's gonna be no way Todd is going to beat me again!! Bob

Bob,

Doesent the mustang stuff hit the ST fan ???

Todd Z

and bob, you forget the PIT maneuver at the line..... LOL

Todd Z

I hope you share some further info on these Ford Mustang parts and some pictures too.

Love to see how it all comes together since I have a 2010 STA as well.

Thank you

Paul

Latest posts