FORCE FED TRACS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is 1 member in Canada running 1 every day.... the other member had severe issues way back in the day and the 1 in the middle ran it, but modified it and had issues..

Todd Z

I did and I broke my engine while dinking around with smaller pullys, end cost was more than the trac is worth.

The reality IMO is it is not worth it, if you could build a forged Engine, run 12 lbs of boost, strip 1500 lbs off, that might be fun, but very expensive.

so the reason y people are harming the motor with force fed tracs seems to be due to tampering with them...

good note for the future, install and leave alone ;)

The prob is leaving it alone, Sure, you can pic up say 100 ponys, for the first week or so you will be very impressed.

Than some kid in a bone stock V6 stang will blow your doors off, after you spent 6500 bux at the minimum.

not worth the expense and effort, trac is just to darn heavy.

Yes it was. I sold it for a '09 STA though :).

Mine was the kit from Explorer Express. I loved it while i had it.

[Broken External Image]:

I had no problems with the supercharged trac, just thought it was time to upgrade to the much better chassis on the Gen2. Mine was a 2003. The Adrenalin's caught my eye and with rumor running around that production on the Trac was going to cease i wanted to get a new one before it was too late.

If you're looking for an EE X-Charger, check in occasionally at MustangCollective.com. 4.0L V6 Mustang owners on that site are always selling used ones. There's one for sale right now for about $3500.

Latest posts