for those who like country music...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
i highly suggest Luke Bryan's new CD called "doin' my thing." Awesome new country CD that is actually still true country unlike all this other garbage coming out these days. picked it up 2 days ago cant stop listening to it.

I agree, I like his music.....

Todd Z

Wow, I just checked out some of his vid's, and ever since Bocefus, haven't found any country music that was true to country. But this, finally! He is a breath of fresh air amidst all this CROC that is out now! Thanks fior hooking me up! will have to see about getting some CD's!

Another good country CD that is fairly recent, last year I think, is Gary Allan's Living Hard. I listen to it probalby on an average 5 days a week. In fact my 3 year old loves the CD too, if he hears a half a second of any song on the CD he gets mad if I shut it off, he's a big fan of Like its a Bad Thing and its "his song"

right on todd

Gavin - u lucky son of a gun

JerryA - no problem man. i hear you about new country these days, it is awful. i honestly don't even consider it country anymore. I cant understand how these songs coming out today even attract people. i have always been into true country and i was ecstatic when this came out. it truly is country. i like your analogy, "he is a fresh breath of air amidst all this croc..." thats pretty good.

just to add - if anyone wants to check it out my favorite songs on the CD so far are:

rain is a good thing

Do I

what country is

someone else calling you baby

Did it again

Drinkin' beer and wasting bullets

pretty much every song is good on teh album, i just dont care for the song apologize, it is a cover of some hip hop song that just came out.

Mike...

you would LOVE the collection I am assembling........

I am getting into party music again.... Not full DJ but something I enjoy to do at partys....

I got just over 100gb of .mp3 ( 200 quality) music.....

i would say about 10gb is just country !!!!!!

Just got 12 inch speakers, 15 sub, ad a 2,000 W mixer.....

Todd Z