For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Waite

Reaction score
:cry::cry:

OK guys, (and Gals) it's finally time to part ways with my beloved 2002 trac and I have some aftermarket stuff to sell, it will be priced to sell quick, meaning make me a reasonable offer. I only have a week to get rid of some of this stuff but can hold some others. I am happy to help out my fellow trac'ers get started on moods

$50 each - Moto Metal 950's rims w/ 265/75/16 Revos, (Pics in my library, need OEM to replace this weekend or they stay with the trac)

$300 - OEM 50/50 Tonneau w/ Lever Lift, SOLD

Make Offer - Zabteck under hood cold air intake, (need OEM to replace)

Make Offer - Clear Corners or OEM ones

Make Offer - Brush Guard SOLD

Make Offer - Bed Mat

Make Offer - Bed Divider

Make Offer - Yakama Rack w/ 3 Bike Racks 1 kayak rack

Make Offer - Ipod Interface for factory radio

Make Offer - under seat probox w/10" MTX sub and MTX Rp202 AMP SOLD

Make Offer - Extra set of Sport Trac floor mats SOLD

I would prefer local pick up but may be able to ship smaller items at buyer's expense.

see updated pics in my library, email me at [email protected] with questions.. I need to move wheels quick or they stay with the trade-in.

PS I live in Nashville

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have the brush guard. $50 shipped or plus shipping ? Also, what color are the floor mats and are they the 3-piece or 4?

You can have the brush gaurd for $50 plus shipping to TX

4 piece floor mats are light grey, front are new and back need cleaning

Pics in my library

Michael ... will the bed divider fit w/the OEM tonneau cover on too?

Robert, I'd prefer not to ship but, where is 17331 and I'll check for you. Just so you know the bed mat had to be cut in order for the divider to fit. Feel free to call me to discuss 615.438.4589

i will take the Yakima setup.. im replying from a mobile device so PLEASE email me!!!

[email protected]

I work in shipping/export and i have hevy duty cardboard tubes i can ship you to slide the yakima rails, etc. into. i really need the Yakima setup!! i'll pay $50 plus all shipping charges both ways.

i will also take the bed mat and divider. shipping to 48185? if your just looking to trade for the CAI, i have a full factory setup including the air box. i can trade you.

i dont know how serious this guy is.. I offered to buy the rack, the divider, and the bed mat days ago and still havent heard anything from him... I'll be a little peeved if he skips over my offers and sells to somebody else.. just being honest..

Mike & robert,

Provided nonthing bad has happened. Lack of communication is one of my peeves. My ex's lack of communication. Is one reason for the divorce. So she just reinforced that peeve. I think she did it just to push that button....:banghead::bwahaha:

:back2topic:

i was able to reach him VIA email, if anyone is interested, the yakima setup has been pieced out :-( towers and rails are gone. im still waiting for another responce regarding the divider and bed mat. If somebody has already bought it post a responce so i can stop waiting for his email..

Latest posts