For Sale: More ST Items...01-05

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Knx

Reaction score
OE Tonneau Hard Cover w/Key. Cover is in great shape, the vehicle sits inside the garage so it's not exposed to any weather outside of driving. Works great, both key lock cylinders function and I've never had a leak, even when washing. Asking $300.00 USD

Also have the bed extender available: $100.00 USD. Not damaged in any way.

Stainless Steel Brush Guard, also in great shape: $200.00

Chrome Bug Shield: $50.00

Off Road lights are mounted on the guard and can be left on if your inclined to use them, they have a quick release right behind the grill, but you'd need to disconnect the remaining electrical lines from there to the battery... I'll throw them in for $20.00 USD extra they work great.

Willing to met up with anyone interested - shipping these items may not be cost effective for either of us, fuel may not be either:lol:

Additional pics available in my library

[Broken External Image]:

D-

Last edited by a moderator:
IT says

N, WV

In his profile..

Todd Z

Tyco Mike, I am near WV 25401, I'm not sure anything I have will fit an '07.

D-

would you sell just the lights on the brushguard? If so can u post pics? I'm guessin they are chrome color but if they are black and the right style I'd be interested.

Woppy V, they are chrome, rounded, 100watt, off road lights, the caps are black. Never used them off road but I tell ya' on unlit roadways with little to no traffic I can see quite a distance.

Saved me from hitting deer on more than one occasion:)

This view may not show them well enough...

[Broken External Image]:

They are not that costly, I got 'em from Pep Boys for $15-20.00 each. WalMart has 'em for around that price as well.

D-

Could you get a shipping quote to 72416 for the brush guard. I realy want a black one but thats a good price and if shipping don't kill it I will take it.

Chris, I can not seem to find a way to get a shipping quote to your zip. I've tried both USPS & UPS, neither will allow me to enter the est. dimensions of the packaged to get a quote. Got any ideas?:wacko:

Woppy V, I love them, not pricey and they served my purpose well:cool:

D-

Maybe by the weight? It may be cheaper if I pick it up the ups station, try 72404, larger town with ups station about 10 miles away. Thanks

Deryck,

I got an estimated shipping cost of $116 from your zip to chris's. It was for UPS ground and the max weight of 150 lbs. I don't know if this helps.

Mike

Thanks SILVERTRAC;)

Chris, you can email me and we can use SILVERTRAC's estimate as a guide on working something out...how's that

D-

Bed Extender Sold!

Thank You John :)

D-

Tonneau cover is still available.

Thanks,

D-

Latest posts