For Sale Gen 1 OEM folding tonneau cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Fulton

Reaction score
Trying this again with smaller pics...Gen 1 OEM folding tonneau cover with all mounting latches and hardware. Lock cables were frozen, so I attached cables to underside of back half of cover, so it's still securely locked with the tailgate locked. Just pull on loops and cover opens. Asking $150. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Local pickup in Rochester NY.[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Have you tried posting on the Facebook forums as well?

Also if some one in PA or something like that wants, id be willing to help transport

Todd Z

I have it on CL locally, didnt know about the FB forum...Thanks. I have guy in NC interested in it, but that's along way to drive or ship...

I live in PA, i may be interested. So do the locks still work? If they work i would be willing to meet halfway rather than have to pay shipping.

Yeah DO NOT ship.... its expensive and yes it will get damaged.

Todd Z

So the locks work, just the cables going from the lock cylinders to the latches were frozen when I bought the truck back in 2012. So instead of paying big bucks to replace the parts, I used some plastic coated wire rope and some crimps to make a couple of pull cables that run from the latches to the center of the cover. Step 1 unlock and drop the tailgate and Step 2 pull the 2 cables, opens the rear half of the cover. It is locked and secure, i just don't open with the keyed lock...

Thanks all, I ended up selling it to the guy from NC, but he drove all the way up here to pick it up- shipping turned out to be really expensive.

Latest posts