For Sale AGAIN- Bull Bar, Bed Extender, Nerf Bars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Dunn

Reaction score
I posted this a few weeks ago and didnt have time to follow through, sorry everyone, i will try to email you all individually.

Bull Bar - 210 plus shipping (new in box, never used)

Nerf Bars - No scratches, great shape, have all bolts and hardware- 100 plus shipping

Bed Extender - with hardware - 120 plus shipping

would much prefer to sell local Atlanta, GA, but will ship on your dime

have pics of everything. will try to add to my profile, but cant figure out how to do that

[email protected] (email here for quickest response)

I want the Nerf Bars if youve still got them. Can you check shipping to 29016, or either I could meet you around the Augusta area some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey RickDunn...i'm in Auburn, AL. I wouldn't mind driving over for the bed extender to avoid shipping. Do you still have it?

hi rick im in california and im interested in the bed extender. how much do you want for it. and by any chance do you know how much the shipping cost would be to calif. thank you and hope to hear from you. thanks again paulette lopez ps my email addy is [email protected]

I sent you an email Rick saying I was going to pass on the extender. There are local people interested, which would save the shipping hassle. Thanks again for getting back to me fast and giving me the first opportunity.

DJ, the bed extender is yours if you want it

john and gamecockfan- i will be checking on shipping to both your places today. gamecock has 1st dibs, but i will reply to both of you

NO ONE WANTS A BULL BAR? BRAND NEW

DJ, let me know how long you are talking about. a weeks or two is cool, id kind of like to have the cash for it asap, but i will work with you.

A "bull bar" is a safari bar or push bar. do a search for any of them. It's made by Westin.

Latest posts