for sale: 2006 mercury mountaineer $16,499.00 O.B.O

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Forbes

Reaction score

For sale: 2006 Mercury Mountaineer with AWD. This car is fully loaded with pretty much every option you can think of! Its also great for winter driving. No rust, has one dent on the whole vehicle (located on the back tail gate, see photo). Interior is in great condition, no ripes, tears, or stains. Tires are also in great condition. No mechanical defects that are known. Vehicle has had mainly highway miles during my ownership. It drives great! Doesn't pull to one side, doesn't make any odd noises.

Options included: V8 engine, towing package, AWD, navigation unit (pioneer), remote start and alarm system (2 key FOB's included), power moon roof, leather, front/rear air bags, rear seat entertainment system (DVD, with wireless headphones), dual front seat climate control, rear seat cooling/heating system, running boards, steering wheel controls, tinted windows, non-smoker.

Asking price: 16,499.00 O.B.O

If you have any questions feel free to email me, I'll respond as quick as I can. Usually within an hr or two.

Email: [email protected]

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking. I would go for that before the explorer.

Not shopping right now. Just wanted to comment on its looks..good luck..

Steve, If you go for the '08 escape. Make sure the throtlle cable has been upgraded. Some early '08s broke. Also the trans cooler. Ford must have changed vendors in '08. All that I know of eventualy leaked.

Thats the only problems off hand for I know for '08. If you can find an '09 V6. It has 40hp more and a 5spd auto and better mpg.. '01 to '08 V6 was 200hp and 4spd auto.

perfect, here is an 08 escape you may want:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

46K / 4cyl / 4X4 / XLT (limited grill) / $13K

Thanks for the info Eddie! I'll keep a look out for that. And Gary that's actually exactly what im looking for. What options does it have? Black interior? And where is it located?

Thanks

Steve

steve,

all xlt options (pwr driver seat/6cd/ipod connex/), vehicle located on long isle.

interior pic:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

and yes, eddie is the escape expert. i have turned to him for advise and questions. :haveabeer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Gary! I' am actually bidding on an Escape Thursday so it all depends on what happens with the auction. But I'll let ya know as soon as I find out. thanks for the info and pics in the mean time.

steve,

no prob. best of luck at auction.

ebay is also loaded with them. just dont buy a used nyc taxi escape :fire:

Latest posts