For Sale: 2003-05 Floor Mats - NEW

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Igor Smetaniuk

Reaction score
A complete set of NEW IN PACKAGE (Medium Flint) Floor Mats for 2003-2005 - Ford Part# 2L24-18323-A**. The rears are 2-piece. I'm posting them on this board for a short while before they go on Ebay. See pics in my Library. $175.00 w/shipping. NO HAGGLING!!!

Honestly the price is just way too high.....

Todd Z

I bet there's not a pair around that are NEW in package for these years. That's what I paid for them but they were not the right ones for my 2001.

I don't believe it's too high for someone that's looking to keep there Trac in mint condition. The snowbelt guys are the ones that go through carpeted mats. Everything is going up these days and shipping costs are expensive too. Everything sells eventually. My ebay listing ends Sunday so I'm sure to have a much larger audience there.

Yeah Kevin, sorry but I sold these last year for $175.00 (original asking price) It was a great buy for a brand new 4-piece set. Buyer was happy that his Trac is now looking good inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts