For Sale: 1999 Ford F150 SVT Lightning $8750

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
1999 Ford F150 SVT Lightning in good condition. Perfect CarFax in hand. Clear NY Title on the way from Albany as we speak.

It's entire life has been spent in Illinois and Kentucky. The truck has been in New York State for over 60 days. I recently bought it and had it brought to Plattsburgh from the third owner.

This vehicle has a deal pending in October. It's traded at Brenspeed in Indiana. I traded it for $10,600 worth of Detroit Rocker Cams, BAP, Saleen Series VI.5 Supercharger Conversion, dyno tuning and a bunch of other small supporting modifications for my 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin. I'm basically making it into a 4 door Lightning! Just had a baby so it works better.

I will sell it for $9,500 OBO. I will do this, even though it's less money than the value of the conversion on my STA, because it would save me lost income for a week of my wife and I not working and it would save me some of the $1,300 to ship the pair to Brenspeed. So, if I sell around this price, I will still save money. So shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

It has 175,000 on it. In addition to it's factory Eaton Supercharger, this vehicle has some forged internals from the factory. Making it one of the most well built trucks you can buy. From the factory they also come with a 4R100 Transmission that you would find in an F350. This Lightning doesn't have the dreaded J1 Code trans! As if that wasn't enough, they also come with a 12 bolt 9.75" rear end with 3:55 gears. This truck is overbuilt in every possible way.

Mine has a Bluetooth MP3 and phone CD player with four Sound Stream Tarantula speakers. It has a color matched hard tonneau cover. It has the sliding rear window.

The exterior paint is very nice. It has some minor scraping on the passenger side ground effects and a paint chip on the driver's side infront of the rear wheel.

The interior is in great condition. It could use a professional interior detailing to bring it back to "like new" condition.

It has a power cone intake and an OBX Catback Exhaust System. It has two brand new Walbro 255 fuel pumps installed as of 8/2/2011.

Most importantly, it runs like the day it was new.

I have every service record on this vehicle since the day it was new. I also have the original window sticker and product brochure.

I'm asking what is fair. The book, auction and wholesale response support my pricing. I work for a local, new car auto dealership. We all know I paid less than that for it. I wouldn't sell it near that because I'd actually lose money versus what Brenspeed has offered me.

If you email me, make sure you can actually buy this vehicle. I wish I had time to just entertain people that have no intention or means of buying this vehicle. I really do. I love this truck and I love talking about it and it's flawlessly cool history. I just don't have the time.

$8750. We can both benifit!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the trade man ????

Todd Z

Trade is still on.

As I stated above, I can sell it outride, not pay shipping on it and take less than their trade value. I'll still come out ahead and I won't have to deal with all the hastle of getting it down there.

Big D Dave,

I think this would look great next to your Big D F150 :) You could take those rims and put them on the Lightning! It would look awesome.

Ahh, ok cool.... Just did not read it through enough...

Good luck man !!

Todd Z

Latest posts