Floor mats?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Clymer

Reaction score
So my '07 floor mats have turned a wonderful shade of bright green where the holes are that hold them in place. Does anyone know where I can get good mats, or better yet the whole carpet inlay for the interior....to make it carpeted instead of rubber? Thank you all in advance. :)

Fast Parts Network has several mats to choose from. All supporting the ST logo. Do not know of any carpet lay outs.

I'm sure I remember a member adding all carpet to the interior, I just can't think of who it was. It did look very nice though...was one option I was considering if I could find out where to get it.

Unfortunately, Ford doesn't offer the carpet accessory for the '07 and up. You might check with your local upholstery shop and see if they can help.

Fast Eddie, I am on the fence....more on the side of keeping it now. I would loose my rear end if I traded her in, so I am thinking of going ahead with making it my full on project car. I do have other cars to drive around that all get better gas mileage, so this is more then likely going to be my "show Trac" of sorts.

Double D & Reblford, thank you for the info...I will look both places for something.:)