Floor Mats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Miller

Reaction score
I have a set of flloor mats from my 2004 ST. They are gray with the red embroidery on the front mats only. The rears are squares. Gently used. Parts codes on mats as follows:

GB 117, 118, 119, and 120. 2L24-18323-A

Asking $65.00 and I'll pay the postage

Do these 2004St fit my 2003 ST?

Can I now show my FJ pcture here? I'd like ot because this board is to confusing to me

I showed gary s. a pic of my 2003 Ford Sport Trac before but some one locked the thread.

I know this is a Ford board but the FJ cruiser should be shown too?

[Broken External Image]:

Somebody by Todd Z told me to come here to the swap post?

If not the right place, gary s. mod / admin please tell me and I won't do it again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thasnk yo BILL. How do you afford to buy a 2004 and a 2005 Ford Sport Trac? You must have more $ then me!!!

Some boidy name Todd said they fit? Not right?

thank you,

I have a 2003 and a 2004, and the mats are the same....

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Do they clean up? My driver's side mat is worn in the area that you have the heavy dirt spot just off of the heel pad. I'm keeping an eye open for mats in better shape than mine.

I have not tried to clean them. Everybody has their own way of cleaning carpeting. The photo is a little over exposed. That's why it looks a little bright (light).

I should have taken a shot of the rubber back to show you that the backs are not worn at all.

The dirt is not ground in.

The passenger mat was only used approx 20 times. The rears maybe ten as you can see.

Let me know.

David,

I'll try to respond through the ST Web Site. I still have the floor mats. I posted the photos. Hope that you were able to view them. Bill

Latest posts