finished the fog light mod. (pics)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Sove

Reaction score
Well, i got the last switch today and got the assembly in. now im just trying to find two harnesses for the fog light switches.. it wanst easy, pieces from here n there, cut this cut that. but whatever, their in! like i said, i need two harnesses for these switches.. their fog switches from an explorer of course..:cool:

damn, i can never get pics to post, so their in my library... sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
mike,

Welcome to the dual fog light mod club .... :cool::cool:

IT is a cool one..... I think the harness still has to be bought from a junk yard, or made... I made my own with terminal connectors...

I will check the new motorcraft pigtail books, But i think they don't make it....

EDIT: as for your pics, They are simply too big to post.... Try reducing the size to 30-40 bytes for posting.

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
no now im in the triple fog light club. haha i have my factory fogs in with the headlight switch. those switches are for my offroad lights.

COOL !!! :cool:

Todd Z

I even checked behind my monitor..way down low..and I still didnt see them..

But I trust him...so I'm taking his word that they are there..:banana:

I was hoping to see a photo of the added fog lights not the switches? I would like to see where you mounted the extra lights and how they look. The switch location is very obvious since that is where the rear-defroster switch is placed on regular Explorers.

...Rich

the light bar is STILL at the powdercoat shop.. not real happy with them, but all the comp. they've given me for the extra time im gonan end up not paying for it i think. a WHILE back i had a thread going about the light bar i was fabbing myself that actually used the roof rack holes and STILL maintained the factory roof rack. i DO Have lots of pics of that, and i will get them on here, soon as i find the SD card they ended up on lol.