Finally snow on it's way!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Sayre

Reaction score
It's raining now, but supposed to switch over to snow around 3 or 4pm today. Tom Skilling is predicting 3-4" of snow, enough to shovel but not quite enough to sled with. Can't wait!

The kids are wishing for snow for sledding, and frankly so am i ! i love taking them sledding. Now gotta go get the snowblower pulled out and see if it starts.

The snowblower skid business is down this year due to lack of snow. Hope that picks up!

--Bob

owner

snowblowerskids.com

That big storm missed us this round but 2 weeks ago we were supposed to get 3-5" and ended up getting 12". We're definately having a white Christmas in MN this year! :driving:

Hi Guys,

I have some snow here and happy to share.

Gerry Mac

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have had 3" on the ground here for a week now. Looking like we will have more this week - hope it does. I hate it when there is just a dusting. Would rather have a lot and enough to use the snowblower, or nothing and can use the broom... :grin:

Thursday we got hammered by snow. 15+ inches in 24 hours. Electricity was out for 24 hours as well. I live near Madison, WI. Stuff was drifted across my road as tall as my truck.

Latest posts