Finally, nice pics of my baby!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a fan of fender flares, but that looks simply awesome! I am simply amazed on how good your Trac looks.

Tom

trac is lookin billy bad mo-fo. cant wait to get mines that high in sky, or lil further. is that spindle lift, fit for 4x4 with the disc change? can u get in contact with the seller that sold u the longer torsion bolts, so we can figure what vehicle they came from? How easy was the flip kit for the rear and do they make a kit for that or that something u just figured out? i like that roof mount light bar, that just a standard light bar cut to fit, or where did ya get it? The fender flares look good, if it was i, id go with these, Hannemann Fiberglass Fenders. im tryin to get the most lift i can get. My main plan is to go with 24x10 rims wrapped in 37x12.50 tires so tryin to get much info as any1 can point out.... but hey, ya truck is sittin pretty in the trees, right where i wanna be.

the bolts are Metric Hex Head Cap Screw M12 Size, 100mm Length, 1.75mm Pitch, Fully Threaded with a 10.9 strength rating must be 10.9 to hold up but now were to find tem is te question and also were you get your filp kit i found some for a 3 inch axle but i didnt know if ours was 3 inches or not and one more question but di you have any probs with an alliment or do you have adj. c arms sorry please help me whit this i called the people tonka said and they say they dont make a c arm to fit a sport trac or ranger edge

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew! OK where to start, lol.

The spindle lift only works on 2wd, different front end set-up. I have no idea where I got the bolts anymore, sorry. The flip kit was nothing more than a set of regular perches (ground down a tiny bit to fit better around the axle tube) and lots of measuring and maneuvering things around. I made the roof light bar from a 1"x1" aluminum tube and some more measuring, as well as 4 lights from a local hardware store. Those rims and tires are big $$$ but if I were to get a body lift, I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Joey, that sounds correct for the bolts, but it has been awhile for me. Also no adj. control arms, just new adjuster bolts for the upper control arm. They seemed to be enough according to the alignment shop.

Working on this truck takes alot of ingenuitity and originality. Going custom on our vehicles takes... well "custom" touches sometimes. I suggest everyone try their best and make an attempt at creating something for yourself. It feels great. :)

Latest posts