Finally know the sex of my baby

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alan Beaulieu

Reaction score
ST Fam,

Wife and i found out today that we are having a boy. We went for her 20 week ultrasound and there plain as day was the "tripod" LOL..... We are thinking of naming the boy Anthony James Beaulieu.

Also if anyone is looking for some rims i am selling my 22's. Check out the swap and sell. Thank you for your time.

Congrats!

Although I have to agree with Roger--On all of our kids (now 5-1/2 years, 18 months, and 2-1/2 months old), we told them not to tell us--instead, we told them to just confirm to us that there's only one. ;) And not knowing the gender, and the resultant anticipation, was one of the best parts of the pregnancy! We wish they were wrong more often--when we occasionally hear about that happening to people, we just think that it serves the parents right for being so impatient. :)

All through the pregnancy, when someone would ask us, "Do you know what you're having?", we had a standard response: "Yes, of course we know what it is! It's a baby! What did you think we would have?" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats !!!!

Todd Z