Filled the tank today!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The topic and category would clearly indicate that that this thread is for discussing "Sport Trac Fuel and MPG issues", not the price of gas around the world and what we might think should be done about it.

Well, If I yield to your opinion on the proper criteria for posting under this topic, then I guess Bob C. was wrong to begin this thread to begin with, since the words "Sport Trac" are absent, nor does Bob at any point discuss any part of a Sport Trac's fuel system, or its fuel efficiency/MPG.

From Bob C.'s original post in this thread:

OK, I'm almost over the shock. Now that my eyes are back in thier sockets! $3.85 9/10 for 20.39 gallons of Sunoco Ultra(93 octane)...wait for it...$78.73! Thought I was gonna choke on my wallet. Oh wait, there ain't nuthin left in it! Where will it all end? Time to "Stop the insanity". We as Americans can't keep doing this week after week. We're at the mercy of a monopoly(which isn't supposed to be legal) who's only goal is to make as much money as possible. I'm moving to Dubai and get some real cheap gas!! Bob

Clearly, Bob was discussing the price of gasoline, not anything at all related to a Sport Trac.

So perhaps a site Administrator should delete this entire thread.:grin:

TrainTrac,

Whatever? You know this conversation has gotten way off-topic for this category regardless of who started it, and I think you understand what I meant by you wanting to argue for the sake of arguing. So it's not worth discussing with you anymore.

...Rich

Wow, that's terrible.

$3.85 for non-ethanol today. Regular was $3.56.

here in mtl currectly at 1.32$ per liter. so 4.99 a gallon. and that is low these days usually 1.38$ per liter 5.22 gallon.... Like 110$ to fill Trac from empty lol thats for regual forget premium

Latest posts