~ Fender Vents pt2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
Those with the 2008-2009 Adrenalin's will appreciate these pics!

Modified one of the Stock Fender vents, now moving onto the other one!

Debating on if I should paint them silver before installing them!?

WHAT DO YOU THNK?

Once I remove the temp screens on the fenders I will drill out the inside of the fender (& in the engine bay) for more air-flow and take more pics!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

The ones I have now are a bright aluminum color....I don't think they look bad!?

[Broken External Image]:

no bro, they dont look bad at all, i just like the idea of keeping it darker cuz of the black outs uve done and it fits the "nocturnal" since that would be night, darkness....

gunmetal is pretty dark, it would be noticeable but not i guess.... flashy?...

more subtle

Does that back solid peice of plastic come off on its own, or was there something you had to do to get it off?

I do appreciate those pics, because I actually like the design of the plastic, just dont like the plastic look, if you can paint those the body color or silver or something it might look pretty darn good.

It's nota quick explanation, I would not want you to damage them! I will be doing a full write up on this in the coming week...along with a writeup on the install of the Front Sway bar.

I have a lot to do on the STA coming up:

New Wheels ;)

Install Fender Vents

Install Front Sway Bar

Place DynoMat

Install New Sub & Box

Install Zabteck TB

Stillhave to figure out when I'm going to GA to switch out my leather with Dingo!? :)

Plus I just got done making the custom HVAC Knobs more functional! You can now see the selector light shining through them......as opposed to not ever knowing what it is turned to as before! Pics to come.

My wife has been using the trac lately so I have not had it with me to be able to do these upgrades/pics. We're gonna switch outvehicles next week so I can get some things done on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I realize that...but it was 30% off at Circuit City and was readily available...

PLUS: Chip Foose recommends iut and it's made in my home state of OHIO! hahahahah LOL

:banana:

I had Dynamat Extreme in my F150 around the door speakers and never had a problem with it. I didn't know anybetter back then but I could have got a lot more out of my money.

Griff5268 said:
Hmmm... You're gonna be in Atlanta....Hmmmm.. No shipping cost on the rims.. hmmmm...lol

If you bought the rims I would deliver them to ATLANTA yes!