Fender Vents part II

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Hummel

Reaction score
Some updated pictures for those of you who asked and yes TrainTrac they are the 3d Carbon vents for the F150.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

still my favorite mod so far I really think it sets it apart

Dude! that looks so cool :cool:

You should be really happy with that! I know its a little tacky to ask this, but what was the total cost of the project? I'm not gonna be a copycat - just curious ;)

Hey shaun thanks....it cost me right around $500...I got lucky and picked up the vents on ebay for around $60 but it cost me $400 to have them painted and installed from a local body shop

Wow, Kelly, that looks great!:cool:

You got a really good deal on them at $60, considering they go for ~$155-160 new!

Like I said in your previous post, this is a mod that I've also been considering, and now after seeing it on your Trac, I love it, and I'm going to have to add it to my list of future mods!:cool:

now i know who to go to when i copy ya;) im just kidding but it looks great. once again richie did a great job. great addition to the supertrac

Righteous!:cool:

The initial close up pictures you posted seemed to make them look a little big but looking at them now, wow! It does a lot for your trac in the looks department and it seems to add an additional 20+ HP!:lol:

I like them a lot....

I just can not decide if I like them tilted down in the front or not.....

Todd Z

Latest posts