Fellow 2007 ST owners looking for bedcovers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Pep

Reaction score
Fellow 2007 ST owners,

I justed wanted to give you a heads up....If you weren't fortunate enough to purchase a Ford Factory hard cover with your ST, you may be able to get one from the following reliable ebay store. I'm so skeptical of ebay, but it's got it's good and bad. They only listed 1 "like new" cover, however, they told me they had about 20 in stock.

http://stores.ebay.com/MARTINS-AUTO-PARTS-AND-TRUCK-ACCESS

Or give them a call at 1-800-489-7434

I just bought one and it should be here next week. I'm not one for advertising, but I thought it was a good deal! I ended up paying $553.00 minus mounting brackets. I bought the brackets from local dealer at $83.00. Total= $640.00, The dealer quoted me at $980.00. I saved $340.00, not bad. I'll let you know/see how it looks!

:cool:

I am waiting for my soft cover (for my 07) with no snaps from the dealer now I only had to pay $225 for it I like the soft cover its the same as I have on my Lightning I will let you all know how it goes

Rich

I got my tonneau from Ford this morning and put it on at lunch and I cant believe how easy it was and it looks great I will try and post pics this weekend Best 225 I have spent on this truck Well worth it I am just not with the Ford factory "hard tonneau" But I am extemely happy with this snapless soft one

Latest posts