• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale Feeler 2008 4x4 v8 limited vapor silver all OEM and ford factory esp warranty for another 40k miles!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalmonSlayer

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Hello! I spent a year trying to find this truck back in 2016/2017.
2008, V8, 4x4 limited in great shape. never taken off road. dealer maintained under warranty (ford ESP) since my ownership with about another 4 years/40k miles of FULL coverage bumper-to-bumper at any Ford dealership across the US with rental car coverage for repairs.

The time has come to part ways with my beloved sport trac. I have owned it for the past five years and enjoyed every mile (bought it with 30k on the clock and it's now just about to hit 100K).

Before I post it on craigslist, I wanted to check in here for a fair price and/or a potential buyer.

The truck is just north of San Francisco. It's not perfect (it is a 15 year old truck), but it is in fantastic shape with a ton of life left and most importantly, WARRANTY from Ford for 4 years! Tires are fairly new (Michelins) and the brakes (discs/pads) were done within the past few years. All records since my ownership are at the Ford dealership.

IMG_6423.jpg

Latest posts