Farewell to the Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Geller

Reaction score

:boohoo:

I just wanted to say thanks to all the great help i've received from this site. A big thank-you to Todd for always answering questions and even going beyond the call of duty and answering me in an email when I was really stuck.

I've sold the Trac and it's being picked up tonight. My wife and I are having another baby in August and yes the Trac would be big enough for 2 kids, it's just not big enough for the 2 kids and our 3rd "kid" our 85lb lab Bear. So time to get another mini-van.:cry:

This site is great. The people are great, (well most. lol) and i'm definitely going to miss looking for problems with my Trac just so I can post on here to get the answers.

Keep up the great site, best wishes to all, and keep on Trackin!:driving:

Ben

Congrats on the second kid. Those Honda Odysseys are nice, as is of course the swagger wagon. I had a Mercury Villager before my trac and man I really hated working on the front well drive engine.

Ben,

Thanks for the support,.... Good luck with the new vehicle !!

Todd Z

Good luck!

Hate to say it, but you should've just bought a topper for the bed and a rubber bedmat. The dog would love it back there especially if both windows open so that you can see into the bed from the cab of the truck.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'll miss this site.

Looks like we're going with a Grand Caravan with the Stow and Go.

Rubber bed mat and topper is a great idea.. Only problem is that I live in Wpg, Canada. Gets to be -40 in the winter. Dog wouldn't be too happy with that. lol.

We have been contemplating the same move but we would keep the ST and get rid of the Saturn VUE. I've been watching the used Honda Odyssey market, those vans hold their value thats for sure. Did you consider the Honda? Why or why not?

I didn't go with the Honda because my father sells Dodge, and I get access to Adessa auctions and pay dealer cost on vehicles. I'm getting a 1yr old fully loaded with 14K on it for $14,000.

i moved on after 3 tracs to a suv as i needed the enclosed cargo area as well for my 2 greyhounds.

on a side note, hands down the trac is better looking vehicle :grin:

Latest posts